The Department of Surgical Oncology performs all significant cancer surgeries and associated reconstructions. Experienced cancer surgeons, backed by Avant-garde equipment and the best infrastructure, have operated an extensive and complex range of cancer surgeries.
The department offers the following range of surgical procedures to its patients
- All major head and neck resections, including skull base surgeries, laryngeal-conservative surgeries, and microvascular reconstructions.
- Breast cancer surgeries like conservative breast surgery, sentinel node biopsies, mammographic needle localization, and breast reconstructive procedures
- Thoracic oncology surgeries, including all vital lung resections and three field oesophagectomies.
- Gastrointestinal cancer surgeries, including sphincter preserving surgeries for rectal cancers and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Hepatobiliary cancer surgeries, including pancreatic and liver resections.
- Genitourinary cancer surgeries, including endoscopic procedures and continent urinary diversions.
- Limb preservation surgeries for extremity sarcomas.
- Full range of gynaecological oncology procedures.
- Supportive oncology surgeries like venous access, chemo port placement, tracheostomies, and biopsies.
- Full range of fiberoptic and rigid endoscopies.
- Fully equipped stainless steel operation theatres
- Round the clock intensive care and blood bank facilities.
- Facilities for upper GI scope, colonoscopy, ERCP, bronchoscopy, and cystoscopy.
- Facilities for Laparoscopic surgery.
- Facilities for comprehensive rehabilitation.
- Stay facilities include wards, twin sharing rooms, single rooms, deluxe rooms and suites.