1. Hematology & Biochemistry - CBC, ESR, Peripheral Smear
- Blood Group Identification and RH Typing
- Lipid Profile
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Uric Acid
- Serum Electrolytes
- Liver Function Test
- Free T3, Free T4
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Serum Calcium 2. Cytology - Pap Smear 3. Serology - HBSAG (Rapid Card Test) 4. Urine Examination - Routine and Microscopy 5. Radiology - Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound - Abdomen & Pelvis
- Mammography 6. Cardiac - Resting ECG
- 2D Echo/Treadmill Test as advised by the Physician 7. Skeletal - Bone Density Test 8. Ophthalmology - Eye Screening 9. Physician Consultation 10.Gynaecology Consultation 11.Nutritionist Consultation
Kindly take appointments a day or more in advance. Please report for the checkup promptly between 8:00 am to 8:30 am on the day of the test.
If you have to undergo a fasting blood sugar test overnight fasting of 10-12 hours is required to get accurate test results. During this period you may drink plain water in any comfortable quantity.
If you have any medications to be taken on empty stomach, you may take it with plain water.
If fasting blood sugar sample has to be assessed, please do not take medicines for Diabetes on an empty stomach when you come for the checkup.
Please bring all your earlier medical reports and prescriptions along with your regular medicines.
Please inform the Heath Checkup counter if you are a cardiac, a diabetic patient or having other medical conditions.
You may be required to change your clothes frequently for various tests. Loose fitting casual clothes and easy slip-on footwear are preferable.
A break from smoking and consuming alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours before the checkup is a must.
Complementary standard breakfast will be provided for people undergoing executive health check, comprehensive health check, diabetic package and cardiac package.
Opinion and advice will be given by the consultant physician based on the standard tests in the package. Any additional tests/consultation recommended by the physician will be performed and charged extra.