- Thangachi SB, Mokhasi VS, Sathyamoorthy YK, Pinnelli VB, Chiruthanur S. Phyllanthus Emblica Extract Protects the Rat Liver Cells Against the Toxicity of Monosodium Glutamate: Experimental Evidence. Iranian Journal of Toxicology. 2022 Jul 10;16(3):203-10.
Babu Thangachi S, Mokhasi VS, Murthuza AA. Analysis of oxidative stress markers in chronic consumption of Monosodium glutamate on liver of Wistar albino rats. Asian J Pharm Clin Res [Internet]. 2021;116–9. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.22159/ajpcr.2021.v14i11.43103
- Thangachi SB, Mokhasi VS, Chenoly SK. Biochemical evaluation of chronic consumption of monosodium glutamate on liver of Wistar albino rats. Asian J Pharm Clin Res [Internet]. 2021;99–102. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.22159/ajpcr.2021.v14i10.42819
- Mehta G, Mokhasi M. Morphometric study of foramina traansversaria in cervical vertebrae and its clinical significance. International Journal of Anatomy radiology & Surgery2021, 10(1):A001-A005 DOI:10.7860/IJARS/2021/4526:2586
- Simon AA, Shashirekha M, Mokhasi VS, Murthuza AA., 2020. “Bonwill’s Triangle – The Uncharted Anatomic Geometry”, International Journal of Current Research, 12, (10), 14159-14161.
- Jose BA, Mokhasi V, Subramani SA, Shashirekha M. MTHFR C677T Polymorphism and risk of nonsyndromic cleft in craniofacial region in a South Indian Population. J Anat Soc India 2020;69:15-20
- Mehta G, Geetha Rani BG, Mokhasi V. Contribution of axillary nerve in the innervation of long head of triceps brachii: a cadaveric study. Int J Anat Res 2020;8(1.3):7350-7355. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2020.101
- Mehta G, Mokhasi V Shamkuwar.S Learning embryology: fun or fear? students’ perspective. Int J Anat Res 2019;7(4.2):7127-7131. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2019.319
- Jose BA, Mokhasi V, Subramani SA, Shashirekha M. Non-genetic factors contribute to the incidence of non syndromic clefts in the craniofacial region. Int J Anat Res 2019;7(3.2):6851-6858. DOI: 10.16965/ijar.2019.241
- Rani G, Mokhasi V, Rong T, Morphometric Analysis Of Cruciate Ligaments. Int J Anat Res [Internet]. 2019;7(4.3):7149–54. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.16965/ijar.2019.332
- Parmar T, Geethanjali BG, Murthuza AA, Thangachi SB, Mokhasi V, Study of anthropometric measurements of human dry scapula and its clinical importance, Sch Int J Anat Physiol, April 2019; 2(4): 187-193
- BG, Murthuza AA, Konda K, Shashirekha., Mokhasi V, et al. An anatomical study of gracilis muscle & its role in clinical reconstruction surgeries. Int J Anat Res [Internet]. 2018;6(1.3):5049–53. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.16965/ijar.2018
- Jose BA, Noone PH, Estimation of Femur Length from Fragments – A study on adult femora, Indian journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, 2019; 13(1):97-100.
- Gore CA, Sirsikar M, Murthuza AA, A study on feedback by undergraduate medical students for the foundation course under competencybased medical education: An institutionbased crosssectional study, MRIMS J Health Sci 2021;9:164-8. DOI: 10.4103/mjhs.mjhs_37_21
- Mani A, Rayan S, Thilak, Murthuza A. A cross-sectional study on the assessment of diabetes risk among the first-year dental students of a dental college in South Kerala. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol [Internet]. 2021;11(7):1. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.5455/njppp.2021.11.06201202102072021
- Jose BA, Shashi Rekha M, Babu S. Analysis of the vascular pattern in the superficial palmar arch formation. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology. 2017 Jan;4(1):11-5.
- Morphomertric analysis of femoral condyles for gender and side-to-side differences in 200 south indian femori. International Journal of current research Vol 9, Issue, 01 pp. 45483-45486, January, 2017
- Geetharani B, Jose BA, Shashirekha M, Mokhasi V. Morphological study of the meniscofemoral ligaments. Int J Anat Res. 2016;4(4.2):3129-33.
- Kalra Y, Murthuza M, Geetanjali BG, Mokhasi V, Rajini T. Study of footprints to determine the incidence of pes planus. International Journal of Current Research. 2016;8(9):38928-32.
- Gyata Mehta and Varsha Mokhasi, Efficacy of multiple choice questions as a tool for formative assessment International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 05, Issue, 01, pp. 2941-2944
- Geethanjali BS, Mohankumar H, Mokhasi V et al. Peer assisted teaching: are students ready for it? Int J Health Sci Res. 2015; 5(12):165-169.
- Mehta G, Mokhasi V. Item analysis of multiple choice questions- an assessment of the assessment tool. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014;4(7):197-202.
- Gyata Mehta, Swapnali Shamkuwar, Varsha Mokhasi. Foramina Transversaria ‘Bipartita’- A study of cervical vertebrae. IJCRR 2014;vol6(7):31-34
- Gyata Mehta, Vasanti Arole. Accessory Renal Arteries –A Cadaveric Study. IJBAR 2014
- Gyata Mehta, Vasanti Arole. Unusual formation and branching pattern of Brachial plexus. IJDR 2014; vol4(6):1290-1292
- Pushpa Gowda, Jayanthi.K S. Morphological and morphometric study of placenta in normal and hypertensive pregnancies, National journal of clinical anatomy, Vol- 3(1) p. 24-28 (2014).
- Gyata Mehta, Vasanti Arole. Arterial segmentation of human kidneys. IJCRR 2014;vol6(11):58-62
- Roshini bajpe, Jayanthi.K S, R. Shubha. Infraorbital sulcus: A study in 100 skulls. Journal of Evolution of Medical And Dental Sciences 2014;vol4, Issue 39, August; page: 10007-10014.
- Swapnali S, Varsha M, Gyata M, Geethanjali.B.S. Morphometric evaluation of the Foramen Magnum and its surgical implications in lateral approaches. Anatomica Karnataka, Vol-8(3):7-11(2014).
- B.S, Varsha Mokhasi, Jayanthi.V, Rajini.T, Shashirekha M.S, Mohan Kumar H, Morphometrical analysis of aortic valves annulus of human cadaveric hearts for bio prosthetic purpose in Indian population. Anatomica Karnataka, Vol-8(2):11-14(2014).
- Aga Ammar Murthuza, Varsha Mokhasi, Sivacharan.P.V, Rajini.T, Shashirekha, (Mrs) S Kantha, Morphometric study of pterion in Dry Skull And its correction with anterior division of Middle Meningeal artery. Anatomica Karnataka, Vol-8(2):54-59(2014).
- Padmavathi Devi S, Rajini.T, Varsha Mokhasi. Morphometry of the First Sacral pedicle in south Indian population. IJCRR6.13; 38-44:2015.
- Gyata Mehta, Varsha Mokhasi. Duplication in the formation of median nerve- a case report. NJCA 2015; Vol 4 (1):43-44.
- Jose Anna Betty, Varsha Mokhasi, Subramani SA, Shashirekha M.S Jayanthi.K S, Rajini.T, Parenteral pesticidal exposure and risk of clefts in the craniofacial region: A case control study in south India. IJABPT Vol-6 Issue-2, April-june-2015:230-235.
- Swapnali Shamkuwar, Gyata Mehta, Varsha Mokhasi, Jayanthi.K S, Geethanjali.B.S. Bilateral Arc Axillaire: A case Report. Anatomica Karnataka, Vol-9(1):6-8(2015).
- Betty Anna Jose, Subramani SA, Varsha Mokhasi, Shashirekha M.S. A retrospective study on recognizable syndromes associated with craniofacial clefts, IJMHS [S.I], v.5,n.3,p.85-91, may.2015. ISSN2277-4939.
- Betty Anna Jose, Subramani SA, Varsha Mokhasi, Mini Jayan. Consanguinity and clefts in the craniofacial region: A retrospective case control study. JCLPA 2015; vol. 2/Issue2:1-5.
- Prakash, JyotiKumari, Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, Betty Anna Jose, Sanjay Kumar Yadav, Gajendra Singh. Variations in the origins of the profunda femoris, medial and lateral Femoral circumflex arteries: a cadaver study in Indian population. Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology 2010; 51(1): 167-70[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, T Rajini, Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, Jayanthi V, P KalyaniRao, Gajendra Singh. Urinary bladder diverticulum and its association with malignancy: an anatomical study oncadavers. Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology 2010; 51(3): 543- 545.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, C Narayanswami, Deepak Kumar Singh, T Rajini, Jayanthi V, Gajendra Singh. Anatomical variations of peroneal muscles: a cadaver study in Indian population and review of literature. Journal of theAmerican Podiatric Medical Association (Press). [Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, Deepak Kumar Singh, T Rajini, Jayanthi V, Gajendra Singh. Anatomic variations of superficial peroneal nerve: clinical implications of a cadaver study. Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embrylogy 2010; 115 (3): 223-8.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, M. Shashirekha, Suma H.Y., G. Gautham Krishna, Gajendra Singh. Lung morphology: a cadaver study in Indian population. Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embryology 2010; 115 (3): 235-40.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash,Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, M Nirmala Devi, Sridevi NS, P Kalyani Rao, Gajendra Singh. Sciatic nerve division: review of literature and cadaver study on Indian population. Singapore Medical Journal 2010; 51(9): 721-3.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, T Rajini,Jayanthi V, Ajay Kumar Bhardwaj, Deepak Kumar Singh,Gajendra Singh. Double ureter and dulex system: a cadaver and radiological study. Urology Journal [Iran] 2011; 8: 145-8.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, Jyoti Kumari, N Singh, G Rahul Deep, T Akhtar, N.S. Sridevi. A cadaveric study in the Indian population of the brachialis muscle innervation by the radial nerve. Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology 2009; 50(1):111-4.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Jiji P J, Sujatha D’Costa, S R Nayak, L V Prabhu, C G Kumar, Prakash. A unique variation of superficial palmer arch. International Journal of Anatomical Variations 2009; 2:105-7.
- Latha VP, Anu VR, Rai R, Pai MM, Kumar A, Sinha P, Nayak SR.. The nasal septum- an osteometrical study of 16 cadaver specimens- Ear nose & throat journal [U.S.A.] 2009; 88(8): 1052-6.
- Prakash, T Rajini, Archana R, Geethanjali BS, Sivacharan PV, Varsha Mokhasi. Variations in the anatomy of thyroid gland: clinical implications of a cadaver study. Anatomical Science International [Japan] (Press).[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, Varsha Mokhasi, T Rajini, M ShashiRekha. Abdominal aorta and its branches: anatomical variations and clinical implications. Folia Morphologica [Poland] (Press).[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, T Rajini, Varsha Mokhasi, Geethanjali BS, Sivacharan PV, M ShashiRekha. Celiac trunk and its branches: anatomical variations and clinical implications. Singapore Medical Journal(Press). [Indexed in Pubmed]
- Prakash, Varsha Mokhasi, T Rajini, M ShashiRekha, Gajendra Singh. Anatomical variations of renal arteries: clinical implications of a cadaver study. Singapore Medical Journal(Press).[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Jayanthi V, Prakash, M Nirmala Devi, Geethanjali BS, T Rajani. Anomalous origin of left vertebral artery from arch of aorta: review of literature and a case report. Folia Morphologica [Poland] 2010; 69 (4): 258-60.[Indexed in Pubmed]
- Geethanjali BS, Jayanthi V, Shashirekha M, Sujatha Prabhu, Prachikala, Prakash, Betty Anna Jose, S Kantha. Anencephaly – A report of few cases. Anatomica Karnataka 2010; 4(2):61-6.
- Archana R, T Rajini, Prachikala, Prakash, Nirmaladevi, S Kantha. A rare congenital anomaly of lung – a case report. Anatomica Karnataka 2010; 4(3):56-8.
ONGOING PHD AND RESEARCH TOPICS
- Name of the Candidate: Mr.T.Surendra Babu
Title of Research Topic: Study of chronic exposure of Monosodium glutamate and hepatoprotective effect of Phyllanthus emblica on liver of Wistar albino rats.
Name of the Research Guide: Dr.Varsha Mokhasi, Professor & HOD of Anatomy
- Name of the Candidate: Mrs. Showri. R
Title of Research Topic: A prevalent study of micronucleus frequencies as biomarker for genotoxicity in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Name of the Research Guide: Dr.Rajini T, Professor of Anatomy
- Dr. Varsha Mokhasi
Morphometric analysis of menisci of knee joint – A Cadaveric Study
- Dr. Shashirekha .M
Study of axis vertebra -Sexual dimorphism in cervical vertebra
- Dr.Betty Anna Jose
Study of variations in branches of median nerve in carpel tunnel
- Dr. Aga Ammar Murthuza
Anatomical variations and joint space measurement of sacroiliac joint – an MRI study.
Study of accessory foraminas in atlas vertebrae
Morphometric analysis of menisci of knee joint – A MRI Study
Study of variation in formation of obtutator artery