1. Though the Cardiac Out Patient Department is available between 9 AM and 4 PM, cases are also seen to 24 hours for both in and out patients.
2. No prior appointment is required for patient’s consultation.
3. All emergency cases are seen and attended to through casualty.
4. Patients who come for consultation should bring their old medical records.
5. Relatives/Loved ones can be accommodated close to the Hospital
6. VIMS helps patients who can’t afford their medical fees by arranging for it to be sponsored by various other charitable institutions.